Formerly known as ProviLAC® GOLD Premium Calf Milk Replacer
Easy-Mixing, Premium Plus Quality, Affordable Milk Replacer for rearing dairy and beef calves.
ProfeLAC® GOLD Premium Calf Milk Replacer is a blend of quality full cream dairy ingredients, offering a highly digestible, homogenised, fully instantised, easy mixing milk feed. It forms a curd (clot) in the abomasum to aid casein digestion.
Is this the right product selection for your needs? Call on 1300 380 343 to discuss your requirements.
Designed as an all inclusive premium milk formula it is ideally suited for:
- rearing quality dairy heifer replacements
- rearing calves purchased from sale yards when risk of importing calf disease is high
- automatic calf feeders – recognised as the milk replacer of choice
- intensive calf rearing operations where the risk of calf disease is relatively high.
- smaller breeds (eg Jersey, Waghu and crossbred calves) that require premium ingredients to meet health and developmental needs.
- Intensive rearing of lambs and kids on dairy sheep and goats farms
Available in 20kg bags.
Read about how the French’s produced the best best calves they ever reared feeding ProfeLAC® GOLD.
View our Comprehensive Product Information and Direction for Use (PDF).
TAS: French – “Best calves we’ve ever reared” – view article »
Min. Crude Protein: 25%
Min. Fat: 20%
Min. Lactose: 40%
Max. Crude Fibre: 0%
ProfeLAC® GOLD also contains BioPAK GOLD Premix to optimize nutrition and gastric health. It provides:
1. A proprietary blend of high-dose ProfeSTART® Probiotics, acidifiers, oligosaccharides and botanical extracts as an aid to digestion, intestinal microbial balance and to maintain gut health.
2. Bovatec® is also included for improved live-weight gains and feed efficiency and for the control of clinical signs of coccidiosis and reduction of faecal shedding caused by Eimeria bovis and Eimeria zuernii in growing cattle.
3. Soluble vitamins and trace minerals have been added for optimum calf nutrition to meet or exceed NRC recommendations and is supported by Provimi Research and Innovation data.
Vitamins: A, D3, E, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, K, Biotin & Choline.
Trace Minerals: Selenium, Cobalt, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium & Zinc – including soluble organic forms.
Comprehensive Product Information including calf feeding programs – call 1300 380 343.
Warning: Do not allow dogs, horses or other equines access to this feed.